Dr. Thorsten Pletz
I was already fascinated by high-quality dentistry from the time I did my residency in a renowned Swabian dental practice, after completing my studies and obtaining my doctorate in 1992 in Marburg (graduated Magna Cum Laude).
Study periods in Switzerland and the U.S. rounded off my education, and ongoing vocational trainings are a matter of course for me.
For many years I have continued my training, above all in the field of implantology, and I work with state-of-the-art 3D computer simulations to provide my patients with precise and individually-tailored treatments. This often makes it possible to avoid complicated bone augmentation measures.
But not always are major procedures required. There are minimally invasive methods of aesthetic dentistry that enable us to perform small wonders in restoring a great smile.
- German Association of Oral Implantology
- German Federation of Dental Implantologists
- German Association of Dental Implantology
- German Association for Aesthetic Dentistry
- German Society of Periodontology
- Academy of Practice and Science
7:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Phone 0211 - 96 66 29 80
Fax 0211 - 96 66 29 89
Dental Centrum Düsseldorf