New full arch implant bridges in one day
Many people are still suffering from a toothless jaw and ill-fitting dentures, hardly suited for chewing food and causing pressure points and slurred speech. Your smile and your health are important to us, because who doesn’t want to be able to laugh and eat care-free, or bite into an apple without worrying about their dentures or loose teeth falling out – it can be done, with modern dental implants. Thanks to our innovative treatment concept “Full arch implant bridges in one day!”, patients can be provided with a fixed dental prosthesis in a single day. Four implants are inserted in the upper and/or lower jaw, and a provisional prosthesis is screwed onto these implants shortly after.
The advantages of the
“Full arch implant bridges in one day!” treatment concept:
- the treatment is suitable for many patients
- it immediately enhances your quality of life; you can laugh and speak care-free, like you used to
- patients who wear (often ill-fitting) dentures or suffer from tooth loss, can receive better treatment, quickly and easily
- only one appointment is needed for the actual procedure
- you can start using your new teeth on the same day and enjoy delicious dishes; you leave the practice with beautiful, fixed teeth
- you save money! Because this method only requires 4 implants per jaw, you save approx. 30% compared to an intricate bone augmentation technique on 6-8 implants.
- You have the option of having the procedure performed entirely pain-free under general anaesthesia or deep sedation.
1.) Consultation/diagnostics/treatment and cost plan
During your personal consultation appointment in the practice, Dr Pletz will answer all of your questions and discuss the entire treatment procedure with you. Dr Pletz can visualize your situation very clearly on the basis of a 3D x-ray that is taken.
A treatment and cost plan is drawn up specially for you, informing you of all the details regarding treatment, costs and payment options. We would be happy to discuss the specifics and clarify the treatment and cost plan with you in a separate consultation appointment.
After that, the first preparations can be made. We work solely with renowned implant companies that have many years of experience. Our dental lab prepares a model for the temporary prosthesis before the procedure.
2.) Day of the surgery
- 7:00 a.m. – Arrival in the practice, greeting
- 7:30 a.m. – Start of the surgery
- 9:45 a.m. – End of the surgery, resting time
- 12:00-1:00 p.m. – Fitting of the new teeth
- 4:00 p.m. – First careful chewing/eating
- 7:00 p.m. – Call from Dr Pletz, inquiry of well-being
3.) Follow-up appointments
On the day after the surgical procedure you visit our practice for the first check-up.
During the first few days, swelling and occasional bruising may occur, which subsides after 8-10 days.
At the check-up after one week, Dr Pletz will remove the sutures and examine your new fixed implant bridges. The next check-up and removal of the sutures from the treated wounds should be done after another 8-10 days.
7:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Phone 0211 - 96 66 29 80
Fax 0211 - 96 66 29 89
Dental Centrum Düsseldorf